Monday, December 10, 2007

WICKET DOWN...

mera wicket down hai...

2nd dec(98.6 degrees)-heavy cold and headache...went to college


3rd dec(98.6 to 99.4 degrees)-headache and slight trace of fever, which intensified during the night. still went to college (changed 3 buses when going and 4 wen coming). did not hav dinner.


4th dec(101.6 to 103.8 degrees)- fever 101.6 in the morning. didn go to college, had to submit physics rec (mine and a friends :D ) he got worried (my friend, teachers dont even bother)
had a fever of 103.8 during evening. so finally had to go to the doctor. doctor thought cold...but he was wrong....(medecines were given)

5th dec(103.4 to 103.6 degrees)- fever still at 103.5, fevr did not decrease, did not go to college, did not submit the records (mine or my friends[for copying]last day:3rd dec), the medecine got over at night. dad takes me to another doctor living near our home (Note: i could not even move, he didn even carry me!)

NOTE: i had not solid food since 3rd of december. i didn even feel hungry...and yes...i drank only a litre of water in these four days and today(9th dec) has been the first time i took a bath since 4th.

@cousins please come to chennai, we do not have a water problem.

6th dec- didn remember much of the previous day, the previous day, but today, i remember, doc said, i could have got typhoid. that was his diagnose. he gave medecines. BTW, today is my university engineering graphics practical exam (under my sir, only 50% of the students pass every semester) i had to go and write it...but i still had a fever of 103.4, i still went to college. i reached ther and talked with sir, after a huge 'hulla' and an verbal brainwash and sympathy forging (he is a b****y A** , i am not the idiot that most people seemed to think i was at that moment.) a complete 6th dec post will arrive on a 'request' and sometime. BTW, i still didn not get my physics record signed nor returned my friends record.

7th dec(102.4-102.6)- the B****y ********** <----(leave that to your imagination) after a scene with the idiot, he does not let me write the exam in the morning but in the evening (hey..i got workshop at that time too...) and i agree (workshop ?) i run to the hall.
(note: my legs would hurt, i would started gasping after climbing the four steps to his office, now imagine me climbing till the 4th floor,and running. not a nice scene ? neither for me.)

i finish it in 30 mins. a failure seems inevitable (why did i even write this ?) and i go to my workshop, (the practicals i did not know anything about)

the sir said and i quote (this is the sir, who said he was 'no man' [instead of nobody] when asked about him)

"you are not wearing clothes" -sir

" :O :O *looks down* ( i was sick, just wanted to confirm) I AM WEARING CLOTHES SIR!" -me

"you are not uniform" -sir

"huh ? sorry sir ? i am a little fat, but not that irregular !" -me

*after another long discussion*

i come to the conlusion that he wanted me to wear that 'bus driver' costume, that was a part of the workshop dress code.

i was supposed to do EG on 6th i did it on 7th. and workshop on 7th which i did on the 8th morning


8th dec(100.9 to 101.4 degrees)- i did my workshop in the morning and chemistry in the evening. to know how did i do my workshop ? check this thread out.
http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=37384984&tid=2570569934973584661&start=1

and yes viva is something to hear about too (another thread for this)


chemistry practicals would have been good, if i knew the subject, knew the procedure, knew the calculatiosn, knew the AIM! , knew the tabular column and last but not the least KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING! (more on this later)

9th december-
today, its not over yet...so i wont fill in. fever is gone. but the sad part :( i got my test report, typhoid, CONFIRMED! another 10 days of lack of food.

i hav been only drinking a glass of milk or horlicks since these days.

and for the last two days, orange and sathkudi juice. i want the corn soup, chicken biryani that mom made today. I WANT FOOD! i didn ask for any for the last 5 days...

yes i a losing here :( , my sanity :( , my health :( and my weight :D !!!

5 comments:

Florence R. said...

So this was how you suffered during Typhoid. Tragic indeed. =P

I'd like liquid food too. I just wish I got more of it.
Whatever happened to the report? =P

Murtaza Sariya said...

well i got two of them now...

one that says 'positive'

and the other that says 'negative'

Murtaza Sariya said...

and i don't like liquid food :|

Florence R. said...

I wonder whose is 'negative' =P

You probably got too much of liquid food. =D

Murtaza Sariya said...

hmmm... not really...