Friday, February 9, 2007

ABOUT ME!!!

I am a boy!!!(Only a boy and nothing else)

I love to eat!!!!(Civilised food, food that is digestable, food made by human beings, food not swallowed by a rabid creautre and spatted ouT!!!! u get my drift, unlike KFI's)

I am 17 years 112 days 4 hours and 30 minutes young wen i wrote this( and i can assure that everything is true to the best of my MOM"S knowledge)

I studied all my life at BEDE's(1st to 12th), I love that school even if some stupid management which used to own cosmetics research labs earlier runs this school, for me my school is my school! NO COMMENTS!!!!

I love my cell, i cant speak without it!!!! I even speak to my cousins, aunties, uncles and etc...etc.... using my cell, though they live a stones throw away (and no i hav never throwed stones at them to measure the distance!!!!)

I love the sea, wud love to drown everyone i dont like in it!!!!!

I love kolkatta, i hav kolkatta's blood in me, matter of luck i was born in chennai

I love to write, have started writing 5 books but havnt finished ny of them!!!!

I love this blog, cos its FREE!!!!!!!

I would love to get a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE, i am even ready to kill for IT!!!!

I have a photographic memory, just don't have film!!!

I am dead, i once got scared half to death twice!!!!

Thats all i need to tell the world about myself!!!!! If u need to know more then your are interfering!!!!!!

6 comments:

Francis Thomas said...

interesting. rather informative..and very very funny.


lol.

Unknown said...

funny...witty ...fun to read!!

ARVA KA JALWA said...

dat was a real smart n a cute way of lettin d world knw about u...
and also makin gurls feel cochie coo for u...;)....but seriously...it was very intrestin....

Unknown said...

Hmm deja vu.. The 'about me' section of your Orkut profile! I love it!! One of the most unique things I've read.. and it's funny! :)

Er...Please let Arva know that it does NOT make girls feel 'coochie-coo-ish', just makes em chuckle!! :p

Florence R. said...

Are you by any chance married?

Murtaza Sariya said...

no...but i am open to criticism. [:D]